[pmwiki-users] Group Title?

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Thu Jun 1 13:06:48 CDT 2006

Ben Wilson <dausha <at> gmail.com> writes:
> On 6/1/06, Ben Wilson <dausha <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > You know. I've never thought of this. What about having a title for a group?
> >
> > --
> > Ben Wilson
> > "Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"
> >

> Something like:
>
> Markup("grouptitle", 'directives', "/\(:grouptitle(.*?):/e",
> 'GroupTitle("$1");');
> function GroupTitle($t) {
>     global $FmtV;
>     $t = trim($t);
>     $FmtV['$GroupTitle'] = $t;
> }

Why?

3. Why do Groups need titles?
3. Why shouldn't the title of the group's default page be considered the
group's
title?

Pico

P.S.  I took the liberty of converting your top post reply to yourself to a
bottom post because gmane *won't let* me send a top post reply, it gives me
the following error message: "You seem to be top-posting. Don't do that."
Pretty cool.  So, in order to avoid the confusion of bottom posting to your
top post, I had to cut and paste your post.  Now it feels like more trouble
than it was worth.