[pmwiki-users] Data storage project

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jul 27 19:29:22 CDT 2006

Thanks Hagan,

I tried looking at the recipe you suggested, but could not seem to get
it to work despite a long string of honest tries!  :)   I really need
a coder to help...

At the same time, with a bit of tinkering, I *was* able to seemingly
get the indexing to work.  The function I used after several tries,
was

	PageIndexUpdate("$pagename-val");

" work, but not '.  I remembered reading something about the
difference between the two in php and it finally did the trick.

Now I need some help parsing the data using a delimiter.  Can anyone
help with that little bit of coding?  That should just about do
it--though I have some minor polishing in mind to do still.  And I'm
sure others will be able to make good suggestions and improvements to
the finished product.

To see my current work on the recipe and the exact couple lines that
need changing, go to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Caveman/FASTDataStore.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Caveman