[pmwiki-users] More Farm Problems...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Jul 20 11:54:43 CDT 2006

Hi all!

I think I'm ready to pull my hair out.

For weeks the local version of my website has been intermittently not
working properly. Basically it picks up the skin but not the css or
background stuff.  I notice the following lines in the source
code--are linked to my online domain:

<link rel='stylesheet'
href='http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/system/pub//skins/fast2/strategy.css'
and
(notice the extra slashes after pub)

When it should be:

<link rel='stylesheet'
href='http://localhost/fastwiki/system/pub/skins/fast2/strategy.css'
 and

My config file has the following lines.  Nothing points to my domain.

$ScriptUrl='http://localhost/fastwiki/fast/index.php';
$PubDirUrl='http://localhost/fastwiki/fast/pub';
$FarmDirUrl='http://localhost/fastwiki/system/pub';
$SkinDirUrl='http://localhost/fastwiki/system/pub/skins';

This has been aggravating me for a long time.  And it only seems to do
it sometimes.  Can anyone help?  (fast is the field wiki, and system
is the codebase wiki)

BTW, the live site works perfectly and has never glitched with the css
to my knowledge.  The configs are exactly the same with the
substitution of localhost with www.fast.st.

Cheers,
Caveman