[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Custom markup for standardised table

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Jul 19 15:24:08 CDT 2006

On 7/20/06, Pico <pmwiki at ben-amotz.com> wrote:
> One more related idea...  <snip>

All incredibly clever and thoughtful, but really what I am trying to
do is eliminate having to duplicate endless lines of markup and also,
in the real application, avoid duplication of values.  I actually put
the ID and Price into a PayPal Button markup which I have created and
want to eliminate the possibility of displaying one value and
processing another due to a mismatch.  By using a markup such as
above, I can take the Price parameter once and put it in both places
easily.

It struck me as simpler to generate Wiki markup in this case than
HTML, but I am coming unstuck on this assumption!

--
Allister