[pmwiki-users] further intermap recource

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 19 12:14:13 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 05:27:18PM +0200, noskule wrote:
> hi list
> how do I add a further intermap recourse to pmwiki. In pmwiki.php it is
> defined:
>
> $InterMapFiles = array("$FarmD/scripts/intermap.txt",
>   "$FarmD/local/farmmap.txt", '$SiteGroup.InterMap', 'local/localmap.txt');
>

> cause its not SDV( ) I cant predefine it.

Sure you can.  $InterMapFiles is defined *before* any
local configuration files are loaded, so you can simply change
it in local/config.php to be whatever you want.  For example,
in config.php

    $InterMapFiles[] = 'NetstreamsSkin.InterMap';

adds NetstreamsSkin.InterMap to the list of places to be searched
for InterMap entries.