[pmwiki-users] Missing ClipBoard Recipe?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 15:07:47 CDT 2006

The Cookbook/ClipBoard recipe is currently a blank
template with no real history. Did it use to exist?
I thought I recalled a recipe by that name?  Was this
recipe deleted by a vandal?

Oddly enough, it is categorized under images.  Yes, it
is referenced by some recipes there to use with
images, but from what I remember of it, it certainly
didn't seem to belong under images... which leads to
my next task, can we better organize the image
recipes, there are so many of them!  More on this
later...

-Martin