[pmwiki-users] My changes to the Site/Blocklist page

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:15:49 CDT 2006

Hi:  I just edited http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/Blocklist to add
instructions for finding the IP address of a spammer (needed when the
spam-bot/spammer has entered an Author name) and to add an anchor and
an intra-page link to the anchor at the beginning of the "block by
words" section.

Since I don't read php, I don't know whether any of what I did could
conflict with the operation of the scipt, so I'm posting here about in
hopes that someone who knows such stuff will undo the damge, in case
there's a problem.

Thanks,

Tegan