[pmwiki-users] Looking for a recipe I can steal -- Create a page with no user interaction.

Jeff Ullmann JeffUllmann at navio.com
Fri Jul 14 15:02:02 CDT 2006

What I'm trying to do is, when a user creates a new group, in addition
to the HomePage, have a GroupHeader, GroupFooter, and a third page
created automatically. All the pages would be created from templates
(different templates for each page of course :).

Currently I'm using newgroupbox.php as my starting point, because that,
and a judicious use of templates and embedded text instructions will do
most of what I need. I'm just looking for a recipe that creates a page
with no user intervention other than clicking a link or button.

Thanks for the pointers.

Jeff