[pmwiki-users] MailForm recipe problem

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Tue Jul 11 18:07:57 CDT 2006

I am new here and have not much success with recipes. Of the 4 I have
tried only one works.  I am trying the MailForm recipe and it is giving
me a problem.

Again I followed the instruction and have done the following:

- Saved emailform.php to cookbook subdir
- Added to my config:

   - include_once('cookbook/emailform.php');
     $EMailFormAddresses['Admin'] = 'weconsultants at phpnet.us';
     $EMailFormDefaultSender = 'wiki at example.com';

- Added mailform:Admin to a Wiki page.

The form is displayed. When I try to use it I only get the error:
"Message could not be sent."

So I tried the the other mailform:

- Saved mailform.php to cookbook subdir
- Added to my config:
   - include_once('cookbook/mailform.php');
     $MailFormAddresses['Admin'] = 'weconsultants at phpnet.us';
     $MailFormDefaultSender = 'wiki at example.com';

Same results... Just wonder what I could be doing wrong? I do not know
what to do?

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us