[pmwiki-users] profile pages protected for each user

Tom celok at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 08:21:03 CDT 2006

Thanks,

but i did not find any useful information for my case there.

However, it seems to be as easy as adding the following to config.php:

$group = FmtPageName('$Group', $pagename);
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:'$group;

That way every user has automatically edit rights for a group that bears
his name.

Does anyone see any problems with that solution? I tested it and it
worked, but i am not sure if that is a good or bad solution.

Best Regards,
Tom