[pmwiki-users] Info on PmWiki page building functions

Marc Cooper gmane at auxbuss.com
Mon Jul 3 02:49:27 CDT 2006

Dominique Faure said...
> On 7/2/06, Marc Cooper <gmane at auxbuss.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a place where PmWiki's functions are described?
> >
> > I'm after functions, such as:
> >
> >   MakePageName
> >   PageVar
> >   PageExists
> >   Redirect
> >   SaveAttributes
> >   PostPage
> >   PostRecentChanges
> >
> > and so on, rather than those described on the Function page.
> >

> You may found info on functions in:
> * http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions,
> * http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Functions,

As I mentioned, these don't cover much - and only scantily, little
context - and certainly not most of the functions mentioned above.

> * the source code files themselves...

Yup, I'm after docs, or was. Trawling the code is less than ideal. I
suspect others will be doing the same, and, of course, it's not very
effective for folk to repeatedly extract the info.

If it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist. I can always produce them
locally as I go. A complete set would be very valuable, imo.

--
Best,
Marc