[pmwiki-users] Wrong redirection when editing

Ali Baba mail.alibaba at free.fr
Mon Jan 30 12:52:52 CST 2006

Hi,

	I have a problem when editing a page : it redirects to a wrong url.
The problem doens not appear when "previewing" or when "saving and
editing", only when just saving.

	Let's say my page is at
http://mydomain.com/mydir/wiki.php?n=Main.HomePage?action=edit ; when
saving, we are redirected to http://mydomain.com/mydir/Main.HomePage,
which does not exist (and I don't want these kind of url either, so
suggestions for Apache mod-rewrite to overcome the problem are not
adequate).

My wiki configuration :
- PmWiki-2.1.beta20, all files in directory "mydir/pmwiki/"
- Farming enabled, files for each domain being in
"mydir/pmwiki/data/name_of_domain/", with field.php inside containing a
single line : <?php include('../../pmwiki.php'); ?>
- in "mydir/pmwiki/local/", the file "farmconfig.php", with basic
configure options (passwords, language, title, skin, variable setting).
- domains accessed by little scripts in "mydir/" containing some code
for session management (i am embedding pmwiki in an existing solution),
and then calling the wiki engine by :
> $mycwd = getcwd();
> chdir('pmwiki/data/name_of_domain/');
> include 'field.php';
> chdir($mycwd);

	I am currently thinking of getting rid of the farming and rather deal
with page groups for simplification (which might make this problem
disappear, or might not), but i still find this behaviour strange. Any
idea why it appears?

	Thanks.