[pmwiki-users] exclude some pages from RecentChanges

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Mon Jan 30 10:55:46 CST 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:42:59 +0200, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> that's nice, thanks.
>> and what about getting the summary from a (:pagelist:)?
>> is it possible?
>
> Sure, what summary do you want...?

maybe you didn't follow the discussion we had with Hans.
in the RecentChanges there is a summary (what the editor
typed in the summary field when he edited the page).

trying to "re-construct" the RecentChanges with (:pagelist:)
(so to have both the normal RecentChanges page and a
personalized list to use on the site) the only field
that we couldn't retrieve what this: the summary.

basicly i wanted on the home page of a group to list the last
10 changes to the pages of the group.
one solution was to include the first 10 lines of RecentChanges,
the other to use a (:pagelist:) with a custom list excluding
the pages i don't want.
with the (:pagelist:) solution i could still mantain the
normal RecentChanges but i don't have that summary indication.

blues