[pmwiki-users] Richedit opens but deletes content

Philip Stitt phil at octopusmusic.com
Sun Jan 29 10:14:48 CST 2006

I've installed the rich text editor, and it appears to work perfectly at
first - it opens up in the edit window, allows me to create text and
tables, links, etc. - but when I try to save it nothing is saved, just
a blank page. However, if I open a page already containing material
(which also works, everything appears in the edit-box as it should),
then do no editing, and then save - it removes everything from the page
(so it does have an "effect" on the page...) I'm not getting any error
messages or anything, so I have no leads to follow (and I'm a newb
anyway). I'd love to get this working, it's a great add-on for site
visitors who don’t know where the + key is...