[pmwiki-users] Search results

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 29 10:07:45 CST 2006

Changing to lowercase 's' didn't work. However changing anything in the
Site.PageListTemplates doesn't work either.

Neither (pagelist:) nor (:searchresults:) seem to be getting affected
when I change Site.PageListTemplates. I tried something basic (adding
spurious AAA), with no affect on the result list:
    [[#default]]
    (:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)

    :[[{=$Group}]] /AAA:
    (:if:)