[pmwiki-users] Javascript on a single page

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Jan 28 08:36:34 CST 2006

Saturday, January 28, 2006, 2:28:10 PM, Stephan wrote:
> For this I have to use JS on a wiki page.
> Could you point me please to an example, where JavaScript ist used on a
> single page?

Triad Skin is using javascript to resize the textsize.
It works together with php in a way that php variables gets passed to
javascript, and both php and javascript can set the same cookie.

Note that there still is a bug in the cookie code on pmwiki.org, as the
skin has not been updated recently. But the triad.zip to download is
correct.

Best,
~Hans