[pmwiki-users] WikiTrail with graphical links instead of normal html links

Rolf Wiechmann rolf.wiechmann at damasthandweberei.de
Fri Jan 27 15:04:01 CST 2006

Hello Pm,

That works. But unfortunately this is only half the solution because I
would like to have
on each page in the trail the same pictures in the following order
<< prev.png | list.png | next.png >>

My problem is I cannot differentiate the prev.png and the next.png in
the link list in my trail index page.

How can I solve the problem?

Thanks.

Rolf