[pmwiki-users] Related question to single page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:25:51 CST 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 12:11:47PM +0000, Alan Loughlin wrote:
> >
> > i've got a page that i want all spacing around the text portion of the
> > page removed. however, it's to only apply to a single page.

Sometimes I'd like a page with only the wiki text, i.e. no headers,
sidebars and whatnot. Right now I add:

	(:title  :)
	(:noleft:)
	(:noheader:)
	(:nofooter:)
	(:nogroupheader:)
	(:nogroupfooter:)

and if I don't feel to write this all the time, I could simply invoke it
as a macro using something like:

	(:include Site.Macros#blankPage:)

But... using the above I still get a few links at the top of the page as
illustrated here

	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EmptyPage

Is there some additional directives that can be used to actually get a
completely clean page? (Without having to change the skin or fidlle with
CSS, which I for instance can't do at pmwiki.org)

/Christian