[pmwiki-users] about PITS/00624 (keywords)

blues blues4u at supereva.it
Fri Jan 27 05:12:47 CST 2006

in the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00624 i posted a while
ago a question but got no answer. since the list gets usually
a faster response i post it here.

in the standard PmWiki multiple (:keywords:) directives in the
pages generate multiple <meta name='keywords' ...> in the
HTML I am trying to do a cookbook recipe for merging them to
a single HTML entry.
but, in the stdmarkup.php file there is a line:

  HTMLHeaderFmt['meta'] = 'function:PrintMetaTags';

which does not use the SDV() or SDVA() function to assign a
default value, so I cannot override it with my own function...
how can I do it?
is it necessary to change it to use SDV or there is another way?

blues