[pmwiki-users] Nested include with attach not working

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Thu Jan 26 17:21:36 CST 2006

>On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 03:02:51PM -0500, Greg wrote:
>> I'm a newbie here, but my nested "include"s aren't showing "attach"s. Are
>there limits or places I should look?
>>
>> http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=Ride.StrawberryPeak
>>
>> doesn't display correctly. It shows the words
>> " Attach:AdventurePass.2.png ?" But I've already uploaded it.
>
>Yes, but it is apparently uploaded into a different wikigroup (Directions)
>than the one that is displaying the markup (Ride).
>
>Try  "Attach:Directions.Switzers/AdventurePass.2.png" instead.

Pm

Thanks

I realized that after putting this months newsletter to bed and duplicating it for next month, that PmWiki stores some information that I'm not aware of (well now I am as I looked at a page, but I can't deciper it) .

The problem may be as you stated or it may have been because I got confused trying to get my head around PmWiki naming and organizing and words in English that are singular, but have an "s" at the end. In my case my groups had both (Ride and Leader--no "s" and  Directions and News with and "s"), so I changed in the middle of my first attempt to use PmWiki to changing Directions to Direction. Argh. And I couldn't figure out how to rename them, so just changed the names on the site. And PmWiki doesn't register this correctly (well it's probably correct for PmWiki).

Thanks for responding. I always have start up problems of this sort.

You can see the difference by comparing:

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=News.200602

and

http://www.sbmbc.com/pmwiki-sbmbc/pmwiki.php?n=News.200603

The 03 version was made by coping the content of 02, creating 03 and pasting in 02 and deleting much of the content. The 03 displays the .png as I wished.

I must learn to rename pages.