[pmwiki-users] WikiTrail with graphical links instead of normal html links

Rolf Wiechmann rolf.wiechmann at damasthandweberei.de
Thu Jan 26 15:05:25 CST 2006

Hello group,

I am using PmWiki as a lightweight CMS system.
Therefore I would like to use a WikiTrail with graphical links instead
of normal html links.

I have a trail index page named TrailIndex with a list
* [[TrailPage1]]
* [[TrailPage2]]
* [[TrailPage3]]
On each page in the trail I use the WikiTrail Markup
<<|TrailIndex|>>
The normal output on each page is like
« TrailPage1 | TrailIndex | TrailPage3 »
with the normal html links TrailPage1, TrailIndex and TrailPage3
This works well.

However I would like to use images as links instead of the normal html
links.

How can I solve this requirement?

I would prefer only to change Markup.
Is a solution only with marup changes possible or it is necessary to
programm in PHP?

Thank you for your help.

With best regards

Rolf