[pmwiki-users] Search Page (template)

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:20:04 CST 2006

On 1/24/06, Simon <s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>  Thanks, I might have to do that,
>  but I have tried to avoid changing any PmWiki, Site, or Main pages
>  on the principle that they are the "original source"
>  and also that if I change them I am no longer easily able to see if they
> have changed in a distribution.

Yes, but any changes you may make to those pages are stored in wiki.d
while the original unaltered page still remains in wikilib.d so, if
you ever wanted to revert to the original just delete the source file
for the page from wiki.d and pmwiki will then use the orginal in
wikilib.d again.

--
----
Waylan Limberg