[pmwiki-users] FW: vBulletin 3.5 user system integration

Tim Ahrentlov ta at ateist.org
Mon Jan 23 14:26:02 CST 2006

I know :) I read your "posts", placed the include in the top of pmwiki.php
and then it worked. I look forward to learn what this is all about, but
perhaps the quick solution would be to make a wikiincl.php script that is
called in the beginning of pmwiki.php, into which one could place required
files like the ones we have.

/Tim