[pmwiki-users] action=ruletable

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Jan 21 17:14:20 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

> If you need $MarkupRules to be set, you might want ?action=ruletable
> to explicitly call BuildMarkupRules() before using it.

Yup, the recipe is doing exactly that.
Though that's in fact unnecessary - I just checked and found that it
doesn't use $MarkupRules at all. Seems to be a remnant of an earlier
version of the script. It doesn't hurt though.

Pierre-Marie, could you send me the contents of your wiki installation
in a zipped version? I don't have a clue what might be going wrong, and
would like to install it on my local machine so that I can take a look
from the inside (i.e. the test installation won't be visible from the
Internet). You can leave out the wiki.d directory if you have worries
about copyright or want to keep the file small.

Regards,
Jo