[pmwiki-users] Rich text editor for PmWiki

luca marletta lucamarle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:07:31 CST 2006

I tryed to install follow all the instructions in debian, with debian
perl packages.
Unfortunately I was not successfully.
The buttons box doesn't appear and text is pure html :-((

I'd like a lot to use it for some persons that could find it very easy.

Have you some experience in debian installation?

Thanks

luca

On 9/10/05, Russell Bailey <russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net> wrote:
> Daniel Friedmann wrote:
>
> > That's cool. I've always wanted a simple way to allow my users to use
> > a WYSIWYG editor. I'm looking forward to testing a released (beta)
> > recipe.
>

> Thanks.  In effort terms,  a release is pretty close.  In real life
> terms,  I can't set a date yet.  ;)
>
> > As the editor probably needs JavaScript, is there an automatic
> > fallback to the standard editor if JS is disabled?
>

> There will be.  I need to write or find a better browser-sniffing script
> than the one I hacked together.  You wouldn't happen to know of a good
> one,  would you?
>
> Best,
>
> Russell

luca marletta