[pmwiki-users] vBulletin 3.5 user system integration

Anno anno at shroomery.org
Fri Jan 20 11:44:00 CST 2006

I have a problem when this.

In order to determine whether the user is logged in or not and what his username
and permissions are, I  have include a php script at the top of the config.php
file, after if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

It looks like this for UBBThreads 6.52:

part 1:

// Require the library
require_once("/path/to/forums/includes/main.inc.php");
// Get the user info
$userob = new user;
$user = $userob -> authenticate();
$html = new html;
$Username = $user['U_Username'];

part 2:
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = ($Username) ? '' : '*';
$Author = $Username;

When I include part 1 in config.php, pmmwiki.php times out.

When I include part 1 at the top of pmwiki.php though, it works as supposed.

Any ideas?