[pmwiki-users] vBulletin 3.5 user system integration

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Jan 20 09:34:13 CST 2006

At 2006-01-20  03:56 PM +0100, Tim Ahrentlov is rumored to have said:
>Needless to say, to tag into the VB user base could really put pmwiki on the
>map. If we get something good going here I will try to put it on
>vbulletin.org when I've released and I feel it's solid ;)

I would like to be able to use the authentication and user management
from Simple Machines Forum to control access to a PmWIki site, but
that is waaaayyyyy beyond my very limited PHP abilities.

Anyone else done this? Willing to share?

http://www.simplemachines.org/

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/