[pmwiki-users] Automatic reloading of modified page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:10:38 CST 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> Another approach might be a "Preview in another window" button. A simple
>    target='_blank'
> attribute on a link would do the trick (I'm not sure whether that would
> work - I'm not sure that <input type='submit'...> takes a target=
> attribute).

Something like this would be good... I know that Baen's webscription site
manages to do something like that, i.e. clicking on a link results in a
different window changing it's content. Although... I just checked and
that was a link and not an input button. Is that a problem? I know we
normally want to use forms to keep search engines from crawling all over
them, is that a problem here?

Oh wait... a link won't work of course since the form text won't be
submitted.

/C

PS. What does HTH stand for?