[pmwiki-users] Eliminating vspace ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 16 14:10:11 CST 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:05:48PM +0200, Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to eliminate
>
> from my pages.  How do I do that?
>
> $HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki']="";
> in my config.php file, but it's not helping.  Hmm.
> Also, does it matter where I put it in config.php?  I put it up near the
> very top.

When you say "it's not helping", does that mean that the
.vspace rule is still appearing in the output (view page
source), or does it mean that you're still seeing vertical
space in the output?

> What should I do?
>
> Please help me!

You can always define a new value for .vspace in pub/css/local.css,
this should override the PmWiki default.