[pmwiki-users] Bug in PmWiki? (was:"Not Found" - Error)

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Mon Jan 16 11:34:05 CST 2006

It's getting really really weird:

I tracked the problem down a bit more - it has nothing to do with my
protected group, in fact the problem also occurs if I try to edit the
(public) sandbox.

As soon as I enter the expression

file(s)

anywhere on a page, it won't process with this error:

*Not Found
*
*The requested URL /Main/WikiSandbox was not found on this server.
*
*Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
*use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Why the heck would it make a difference what I write in the *body* of my
wiki? Which rewrite rules/cookbook recipes etc. could be causing that?
I'm using something to automatically add comments to a page with an
attached form, I'm using something to inform me by mail of changes in my
wiki; finally I'm using the clean url recipe.

I'm really clueless. Thanks for any help.

Mike