[pmwiki-users] Recipe Page Counter does not work in latest beta

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 15 12:34:22 CST 2006

Peter Brink a écrit :

>What do you mean by "the variables $PageCount and $TotalCount are not
>defined."? The action=totalcount does functions properly on my site but
>I can't find any references in either the totalcount script or on the
>cookbook page on how to set (and to what value) $PageCount and
>$TotalCount. Do you mind explaining a bit? :-)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Peter Brink

Yes, my english is not very clear. I want to mean that the markups
{$PageCount} and {$TotalCount} seems correctly defined by the Markup
function but print nothing when they are inserted in a text.
On the contrary, a link such as [[xxxx -> yyyyyy?action=totalcount]]
gives a page full of statistics, bargraphs and so on, exactly that was
awaited for.

JDem.