[pmwiki-users] frenchization

frdm : francois-r. dupond muzart frdmfrdm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:38:10 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm a new user.

I am doubtful getting the expected results by "frenchization".

As first modification of the raw installation,
I have put the PmWikiFr files in the Wikilib.d folder,
copied the XLPage('fr',' PmWikiFr.XLPage'); line in the config.php file,

and this is what I get :
http://psychanalyse.psychanalogie.fr/edition/pmwiki.php

"some words" are in French, though I only get "English pages".

It is asked for improvements of the installation instructions in French; I
would like to do this... after being helped myself to probably better
understand what is actually "written between the lines" of those
instructions pages :-)

Best Regards,
François-R.