[pmwiki-users] restricting cookies to a field

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 17:13:26 CST 2006

Thursday, January 12, 2006, 9:21:17 PM, Patrick wrote:
> If you're talking about cookies being stored by recipes, they
> probably ought to be making use of $CookiePrefix.  :-)

thank you! very helpful. I implemented it for skinchange.php and for
the skin's various cookies. This stopped the cross-blead from other
fields.
But I am not able to clear cookies by sending ?setskin=  etc.
I am working with Firefox right now.
All the previous cookie values are still there (with their new
prefixed names). So how can I clear cookies?

Firefox is also giving me headaches by showing pages in different
color schemes when going back to them, after I did change the color
cookie. It seems to insist on the old.

Best,
~Hans