[pmwiki-users] Stylesheets

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:13:51 CST 2006

On 1/12/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 04:05:17PM +0000, Anno wrote:
> > Theoretically it should be possible to simply make a normal wiki page,
> and use
> > its source as the css input.
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/CSS?action=source
>
> One has to be careful with this, because if it's not handled
> properly it's possible for an author to inject arbitrary
> HTML into the page display.
>
> Pm

Aha!  Both Pm's markup suggestion and this source idea seem useful to me.
The markup would be useful in general, and the page action idea would be
useful if the stylesheet was the only CSS used in the skin and then you
wouldn't need to globally use (:include:).  I'd be sure to put it in a
restricted area so not just anybody could mess with it and potentially
inject any arbitrary code.  I'll play around with it and eventually write up
a recipe.

Jon

--
Jon Haupt