[pmwiki-users] UserAuth Enhancements

Dan Weber webmaster at drwhosting.net
Wed Jan 11 20:43:57 CST 2006

> This is a great feature, although Full Name already has a meaning in
> the context of PmWiki, as does  Author Name, which is actually what's
> being set.  (Right?)

Full Name is really only a 'reminder' for the Administration of users.
Sometimes login ids are not descriptive enough and I thought having an
additional field to add the full user name, or group description, would be
helpful. Agree, I changed a piece of code that presets the $Author variable
and if there is a full username defined it will set to that name instead of
the login id.

Dan