[pmwiki-users] (:title text:) help

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:09:27 CST 2006

On 1/10/06, JB <jbit at ev1.net> wrote:
> This helped me find the problem.
>
> I did modify the skin, and my variable was $Namespaced.
> Setting it to $Titlespaced worked just like $Namespaced
> allows the  (:title Cloaks & Robes) to work.
>
> So where did I get $Namespaced from??????   :)

$Name is the page name (used in the URL) and $Namespaced is that same
name with spaces added between words ("WikiWords" becomes "Wiki
Words"). $Title is the title assigned to the page (by (:title:)) with
spaces stripped and defaults to $Name if a title is not set for the
page. $Titlespaced does not strip the spaces. You should find more in
the documentation about page variables here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables

--
----
Waylan Limberg