[pmwiki-users] Easter egg

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:05:24 CST 2006

Oh, great!  Easter eggs!  What other sorts of PHP "goodies" are there - some
way to, say, /bypass security controls??/  And how is this better than IIS
or any of the other dope-headed web technologies that result in almost daily
exploits?

>And this one gives some credits to the PHP team:
>PHPB8B5F2A0-3C92-11d3-A3A9-4C7B08C10000
>
>Irv Mills wrote:
> > Works on my site, but with a different dog.
> > http://www.cni-home.com/?=PHPE9568F36-D428-11d2-A769-00AA001ACF42
> >
> > Robin wrote:
> >
> >>http://www.pmwiki.org/?=PHPE9568F36-D428-11d2-A769-00AA001ACF42
> >>:)
> >>(it's a PHP thing)
> >
> > Doesn't work on my pmwiki site:
> >
> > http://theendlessnow.com/?=PHPE9568F36-D428-11d2-A769-00AA001ACF42

I found you have to specify the directory that points to the top of your
pmwiki installation; e.g., if your wiki page is
http://foo.com/~me/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=HomePage - then you need to do:

http://foo.com/~me/wiki/?=PHPB8B5F2A0-3C92-11d3-A3A9-4C7B08C10000