[pmwiki-users] Using EditForm

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:42:32 CST 2006

Hi:  as is doubtless evident, I'm a non-programmer installing and
configuring wikis.  I started with a "legacy installation", and have been
updating and adding recipes and learning by doing.  Although by now I would
think that the local/config.php we're using is about the only remaining
vestige of the version I started with, somehow the ability to use
Site/EditForm has not emerged from the updates I've done.

I'm working with Version 2.0.12.

I've put this in my local/config.php:

    // Use Site/EditForm
        $PageEditForm = '$[Site.EditForm]';

but still, none of the changes that I've made to the page Site/EditForm
manifest themselves when I look at ?action=edit for a page.

Some of the recipes I'm including are wikiform.php, extendmarkup.php and
break_page.php, in case that matters.

Any suggestions for what I'm overlooking?

Thanks so much,

Tegan Dowling