[pmwiki-users] Search accross Fields

Igor Galić i.galic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:01:09 CST 2006

Hello List,

I'm using a WikiFarm to centralize 5 wiki's which belong together.
I'm doing this to ease the pain of configuration, as it's for "users" who will not want to create articles specifically with a certain Group prepended.
However I do need the ability to search accross those fields, as I'm planning to implement something like a "Link Assistent", a most probably JavaScript based application, which will help the users find their way thru the mess, by going narrowing down the search criteria step by step, and then offering the few links, which fit.

This application will have to be able to search accross fields, so I was wondering what would be the most comfortable way to do this?

I'm thankful for any hint you can give me.

So long,
Igor Galić