[pmwiki-users] [ANN] (:logbook:) a simple weblog like calendar for side bars

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sat Feb 25 03:50:03 CST 2006

EuGeNe wrote:

> More information can be found here : http://www.3kwa.com/Tutorial/Logbook.
>
> It could also be useful for people willing to learn how to write
> plug-ins for PmWiki as I try to explain what I understand about how it
> works.

That looks very interesting. At the moment I use a couple of PmWiki
installations as a sort of very simple project management tool. I have a
number of wiki pages which are a sort of dumping ground for quick notes.
At the moment I am using the CommentBox script to add new notes.
However, as I add more notes it starts to get unwieldy.

I'll try out your script over the next few days and try and provide some
feedback.

Ian.