[pmwiki-users] Server Error

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 24 08:47:42 CST 2006

Miller, Joshua a écrit :

> On the webserver where I've uploaded beta 26, I get:
>
> *CGI Error*
> The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
> set of HTTP headers.
>
> Whenever I try to edit a page.  I can login and browse, but editing is
> throwing this error.
> My webhost allows me to add custom http headers.  Do I need to do
> this?  Is this a configuration problem with the wiki or the server?
>
> Thanks.
> -Josh

Sometimes, Php is installed as a CGI filter and not as an HTTP server
plug-in (I know pretty well Apache server but not IIS server) and Php
behaves not the same way. An install as a CGI filter introduces some
limitations. Ask to your server administrator ; it is probabibly a
server configuration problem and not a Pmwiki problem.

JDem