[pmwiki-users] Using the top margin for text/links

Brian Teaman brian at popear.org
Thu Feb 23 22:57:03 CST 2006

I have a rather large image (not so large actually, but much larger
than Paul's)  in the place of the "PmWiki" graphic which is in the
upper left-hand corner of the screen.

It looks OK, but then it leaves a lot of empty space on the top of
the screen.

Is there any way to make use of this empty space? It seems like such
a waste of space, however I don't want to get rid of the graphic or
replace it with a more compact image which would easily solve the
problem.

Any ideas out there on how I might make better use of this space?