[pmwiki-users] del.icio.us linkroll

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Thu Feb 23 12:34:11 CST 2006

Hi,

Back to my previous del.icio.us RSS feed problem.  I asked IT staff to
allow it to fetch HTTP requests so they configured the proxy server to
allow my static IP/server to fetch/obtain HTTP requests.

Again, it doesn't work.  It's more of my problem rather than PMwiki's.
So, I figured maybe it's better to use del.icio.us javascript to enable
"linkroll" in the sidebar.

But, I cannot figure how to enable HTML code to work in wiki pages?   I
did use enablehtml.php and I assume it's only for HTML markup, not to
execute HTML codes.

Here's the javascript code:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://del.icio.us/feeds/js/fuocorav?title=my%20del.icio.us;