[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF 2.0.1 released

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Feb 22 16:22:46 CST 2006

This is a maintenance release for compatibility with
PmWiki 2.1beta26 and other bug fixes.

Download and install the wikipublisher tarball from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishPDF

For details see
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=ReleaseLog.20060223

Backstory (optional reading):
Wikipublisher ships with a version of wikistyles.php,
modified to insert <!--comments--> used to find where
pmwiki has added HTML styles and convert them to
their wikibook XML equivalents. It also changes the
hard-coded HTML tag names in wikistyles to variables,
so we can set their wikibook equivalents. The modified
version loads when a reader requests a PDF.

We then have to stop scripts/wikistyles.php from loading.
In beta 26, the variable to do this changed from
$EnableStdWikiStyles to $EnableWikiStyles. We now set
both variables to zero, so wikipublisher should be
compatible with 2.0.13 and 2.1beta26 (not betas pre-26).

Patrick has said he will incorporate our changes into
the "official" wikistyles.php at some point, so the
problem will one day go away.
--
JR