[pmwiki-users] Search doesnt show all groups

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 08:19:35 CST 2006

Ok, thank you both. I undid the renaming.

Theres another question, that seems to be connected:

I have a German Translation Page (PmWikiDe.XLPage). It is stored in
wikilib.d by default.

When i make additions, it is stored to wiki.d/PmWikiDe/, but it is not
used. How can i have a maintainable XLPage?

Best Regards,
Tom