[pmwiki-users] Yahoo RSS Feed Bad Behaviour

Lee Raesly lee at raesly.net
Tue Feb 21 21:14:32 CST 2006

I've been using magpie and pmwiki for some time as my custom home
page with RSS news feeds (just like myyahoo but better- it's a wiki!).

My feeds from yahoo just started to fail, with the following display:

Technology News
[[http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/tech/*http://news.yahoo.com/s/
ap/20060222/ap_on_hi_te/china_spam_crackdown|China Said Cracking Down
on Junk E-Mail
     (AP)
]]
[[http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/tech/*http://news.yahoo.com/s/
ap/20060222/ap_on_hi_te/aol_price_increase|AOL to Charge Same for
Dial-Up, Broadband
     (AP)
]]
[[http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/tech/*http://news.yahoo.com/s/
ap/20060222/ap_on_hi_te/server_sales|Gartner: Server Sales Up Sharply
in 2005
     (AP)

The wiki markup is:

!!!!!! Technology News
----
(:RSS http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/tech short 3:)

They have worked flawlessly to date.  Any ideas?

- Lee