[pmwiki-users] Links to nothing changes cause side effect

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 08:04:04 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 07:34:53AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Yes, it's longer, but besides Chris Cox's situation, here's another
> counter-example using EditTemplates:
>
>   [[{$Name}?template=SomePage | ...]]

Oops, my counter-example isn't one, because the $LinkPageCreateFmt
eliminates the ?template= part of the link.

At any rate, I'm still thinking that using the presence/absence
of "action=" may be the better way to go in the long run.  I have
it that way on pmwiki.org now and it seems to work fine.  I'm open for
opinions/suggestions before committing it, however.