[pmwiki-users] Actual status about subpages or hierachical groups?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Feb 19 10:36:19 CST 2006

At 2006-02-19  05:03 PM +0100, Daniel Hofer is rumored to have said:
>But, just at this point, I need one grouping level more. If I could
>solve it with another level of page groups, I get the full advantage of
>AuthUser.

Daniel

I think you can do this with regular groups and an appropriate naming
convention.

Rather than using another level for each company, name the groups
with the company name as a prefix. So  instead of
company1.faq.software, use company1-faq.software or company1.faq-software.

The second version would allow you to control access by group (company).

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668