[pmwiki-users] Preview Button

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Fri Feb 17 13:37:49 CST 2006

Is there a way to make it so the Preview Button will open in a new
window instead of putting the preview beneath the edit window?  My users
can never find their "preview" when they click the button, so if it
could open in a new window, they wouldn't miss it.

Also, I installed 2.1 beta 25 and enabled Drafts but I don't have a
button to Save as Draft.  Do I need to add something to Site.Editform?

Thanks
-Josh