[pmwiki-users] Automatic linking

Carlos AB carlos.ab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:44:42 CST 2006

Karl Loncarek wrote:
> Anno <anno at shroomery.org> wrote in news:dsv0dm$tnq$1 at sea.gmane.org:
>

>> The obvious way would be to simply use WikiWords for this.
>>

> Well yes, but then I still have to edit each page when a new entry is
> available which was not linked to before. And oftenly the wikiword looks
> ugly therefore the title of the wikipage should be displayed.
>
> Wasen't tehre a way to palce a wikiword in the config???

Maybe one solution is to make Wiki Words look better.
The idea is to still write a WikiWord inside a  page  but
make it look like normal words that link to a page, with
a name made out of WikiWords.

First thing would be to use the config.php options:

    $LinkWikiWords = 1;
    and
   $SpaceWikiWords = 1;

The second thing would be to make Wiki Words small cap,
then "WikiWords" would appear like "wiki words" and it
would stop been ugly (If I got what you meant by ugly, right.).

Carlos AB